Night To Shine Photos
THANK YOU to everyone who attended our 2019 Night to Shine at St. Pius X Catholic Church. It was a beautiful evening and we are blessed to be a part of such a wonderful event.
Please feel free to share these photos and this video with your friends and family.
To view the NIGHT TO SHINE VIDEO, click >>> HERE
EVENT PHOTOS, click >>> HERE
News and Record story, click >>> HERE
And a HUGE “thank you” goes out to the following people. This night would not have been possible without you!
· The 2019 Night to Shine committee – Carolyn Painley, Wendy Barber, Krisan Walker, Janel Murray, and Amy Quintana
· Brian and Martha Harvey and their wonderful group of kitchen volunteers
· Our Emcee for the evening, Mr. Glenn Spivey
· The St. Pius X Community Life Committee for their handiwork making all of our boutonnieres and corsages
· DJ Real KC from 102 Jamz
· Our parishioners, Tyler and Kasey Helms, from Point200 Videography
· MaryAnn Luedtke, Terry Rumley, and Georgianna Penn for their photography talents
· Beth Harrington and Hanes-Lineberry for the use of their limousines
· Ryan Murray and the Greensboro Swarm for sending their awesome mascot “Sergeant Swarm” to hang with us
· Our pastor, Monsignor Marcaccio, and the staff of St. Pius X
· And … last but not least … all of our other adults, teens, and families that gave their time to help out with all aspects of this event. Whether you were helping to blow up balloons, serve food, or accompany our guests – your presence is appreciated greatly!
Thank you to everyone who attended Night To Shine! It truly was a NIGHT TO SHINE!