CROP Hunger Walk ~ Let’s STOMP OUT HUNGER together!
Here at SPX, we STEP IT UP at CROP Hunger Walk time! Here are the details:
- Register to walk online today at spxcropwalk.com.
- Let your friends and family know you are walking to help raise awareness and to help feed hungry people in Greensboro and around the world. Send them your walker link so they can donate to you online.
- Meet some of our walkers after Mass on weekend of September 21 and 22. Make a contribution if you cannot participate in the walk.
- Help spread the word ~ Talk to others and ask them to walk. If they cannot walk, ask them to make a donation to you or to the general St. Pius X Team, again at spxcropwalk.com.
- Again this year! Our very own newly designed KNOW, LOVE & SERVE T-Shirts. If you didn’t get one last year, more info soon!
- Our Middle and High School Youth and Confirmation Groups are walking this year!
The CROP Hunger Walk is Sunday, October 6, starting at 1:30 at the Greensboro Coliseum Parking Lot. We will gather at our sign to enjoy the opening music and program. For more information, please email our walk leader this year, Becky Camden, [email protected]
If you are unable to walk or donate online, please drop your contribution check off at the Parish Office and it will go towards all SPX Walkers! Thank you for walking, donating and praying to help end hunger, one step at a time!