Sacraments by Busted Halo: Penance
Busted Halo: Confirmation
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7p.m following daily Mass
"Pink" for the Cure during Advent
Winter Emergency Shelter
Starting in December, St Pius the Tenth is joining with other faith communities to help bring food and comfort to the Winter Emergency Shelter guests at the YWCA.
Hot Dish and Hope Service
Join other St Pius X Parishioners and help serve dinner and hope to 100-200 people on the 3rd Thursday of each month. No special skills are needed, just a desire to help others in our community. Click HERE for more information and dates.
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mr. Derek Rotty, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Maureen Schwoyer, Receptionist
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator
A Place to Gather and Grow
Latest Catholic News
01/05/15 2:11 pm
The bishops of Florida have issued a statement addressing the redefinition of marriage in Florida to accommodate couples of the same sex. Same-sex marriage is now recognized in 36 states and Washington, D.C.. The full statement follows:
Tomorrow, with the expiration of a stay on a U.S. District Court ruling, ma...Read More
01/05/15 1:07 pm
To view the video click here.