Saint Pius X Catholic Church
Monsignor Anthony J. Marcaccio, Pastor
Parish Mission Statement
The Roman Catholic Parish of Saint Pius the Tenth in Greensboro, North Carolina
endeavors to know the Lord through the Gospel and our ministries of
Formation, Education, and Evangelization,
love the Lord through our prayer and worship of Christ
centered on His presence in the Holy Eucharist,
serve the Lord through our hospitality and our stewardship
of the gifts entrusted to us, that we may continue
Christ’s work of charity and compassion.
Join us for Lent and Easter 2015 at Saint Pius the Tenth Catholic Church
Lenten Reconciliation: Friday Evenings, 6:00-6:30 pm through March 27th
PALM SUNDAY, March 29th
HOLY THURSDAY, April 2nd Mass at 7:00 pm
GOOD FRIDAY, April 3rd, Stations of the Cross 3:00 pm in the Church and
Good Friday Service 7:00 pm
HOLY SATURDAY, April 4th
The Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Basket Blessing 9:00 am in the Cloister
EASTER VIGIL 8:00 pm
EASTER SUNDAY, April 5th Masses at
7:00 am (note earlier time) 9:00 am and 11:30 am
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7p.m following daily Mass
Welcome to Saint Pius the Tenth
COMMUNITY STEWARDSHIP PROJECT
Out of the Garden Project Stewardship Night on March 18th was a huge success. A huge shout-out to our Middle School Faith Formation. If you missed this opportunity, there is another!Saturday, March 28th from noon 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm, St Pius is helping with their DRIVE UP FOOD PANTRY. To sign up and get details, dates and directions, please visit our Sign-Up page, HERE.
The Drive Up Food Pantry takes place in the OOTGP Warehouse, located at 300 NC 68. The directions to the warehouse are HERE. You will need to turn on to Millwood School Road and the warehouse is next to C3 Church. The right off of NC 68 at Millwood School Road is just after you pass a Wendy's and a Bojangles restaurant.
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mr. Derek Rotty, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Maureen Schwoyer, Receptionist
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator
Latest Catholic News
03/27/15 3:25 pm
To view the video click here.
03/27/15 3:20 pm
To view the video click here.