Ways to Become and Stay Engaged @ SPX!
Information about Thanksgiving Meals to Families in Need HERE
To see Monsignor Marcaccio's interview with WXII about Pope Francis visit HERE
Saint Pius the Tenth Parish Mission Statement
The Roman Catholic Parish of Saint Pius the Tenth in Greensboro, North Carolina endeavors to know the Lord through the Gospel and our ministries of Formation, Education, and Evangelization, love the Lord through our prayer and worship of Christ centered on His presence in the Holy Eucharist, serve the Lord through our hospitality and our stewardship of the gifts entrusted to us, that we may continue Christ’s work of charity and compassion.
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
Phone office 272-4681 for more information
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7pm following daily Mass
Welcome to Saint Pius the Tenth
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mr. Derek Rotty, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Chelsea Evett, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator
The DeJoy Primary Education Center
"Making a Place to Gather and Grow" for the youngest members of our community. For more information and photos, visit HERE
We Gather Login
CROP Walk October 18th
To walk or make a donation to CROP Hunger Walk, click HERE
A Place to Gather and Grow
Community Stewardship @ Out of the Garden
Sign up to volunteer at our Out of the Garden Project Warehouse Volunteer evenings, the last Wednesday of every month.
Visit HERE to sign up and for more information.
Latest Catholic News
10/08/15 7:46 pm
Here is a translation of the address of Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher, Vatican Secretary of Relations with States, given this morning at Brescia in the course of a meeting entitled âDialogue between Peoples in the Name of Paul VI,â organized on the 50th anniversary of the Blessed Pontiffâs visit to the United N...
10/08/15 7:35 pm
In the course of the 1st General Congregation of Monday, October 5, and in the course of the 3rd General Congregation of Tuesday, October 6, two auditor couples, the Galindos of Mexico and the Nkosis of South Africa, respectively, gave their testimonies.
Here is a ZENIT translation of the testimony given by the ...Read More
10/08/15 7:13 pm
Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher, secretary for the Vatican's Relations with States, today spoke in Brescia, Italy, during the meeting entitled âDialogue between Peoples in the name of Paul VIâ, which commemorated the 50th anniversary of Blessed Paul VI's visit to the General Assembly of the United Nations on 4 Oc...
Readings for the Week of October 4, 2015
- Sunday: Gn 2:18-24 / Heb 2:9-11 / Mk 10:2-16 or 10:2-12
- Monday: Jon 1:1--2:2, 11 / Lk 10:25-37
- Tuesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Lk 10:38-42
- Wednesday: Jon 4:1-11 / Lk 11:1-4
- Thursday: Mal 3:13-20b / Lk 11:5-13
- Friday: Jl 1:13-15; 2:1-2 / Lk 11:15-26
- Saturday: Jl 4:12-21 / Lk 11:27-28
- Next Sunday: Wis 7:7-11 / Heb 4:12-13 / Mk 10:17-30 or 10:17-27