Christmas Mass Schedule: Plan to Join Us Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
5:00pm Children's Mass, 8:00 pm and Midnight
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7p.m following daily Mass
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mr. Derek Rotty, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator
A Place to Gather and Grow
Sharing Our Thanksgiving Harvest
Winter Emergency Shelter
Starting in December, St Pius the Tenth is joining with other faith communities to help bring food and comfort to the Winter Emergency Shelter guests at the YWCA.
Hot Dish and Hope Service
Join other St Pius X Parishioners and help serve dinner and hope to 100-200 people on the 3rd Thursday of each month. No special skills are needed, just a desire to help others in our community. Click HERE for more information and dates.
Latest Catholic News
12/18/14 12:00 am
Pope Francis says even when we do not understand the difficulties of life, we must realize that God, our loving father, has a plan and is there to save his children. During his daily morning Mass at Casa Santa Marta, Pope Francis reminded those gathered that "God walks with us, makes history, tests us and saves u...
12/17/14 2:21 pm
The Pope highlighted that Jesus chose to be part of a family. Para ver el vídeo hacer click aquí URL: http://www.romereports.com/pg159555-pope-s-general-audience-the-family-is-a-gift-that-should-be-cherished--en