The parish office is closed today, March 7, due to the weather. Daytime activities are cancelled, including adult bible study. Eucharistic adoration is cancelled. The 5:15 Mass will take place with a holy hour of Eucharistic adoration to follow. Stations of the Cross at 7pm will take place as scheduled. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
An Adult Lenten Opportunity
SUNDAY MORNINGS OF LENT, STARTING MARCH 9
10:15 to 11:15 in the Youth Room of the Kloster Center
Guidebooks are only $12 & couples can share if desired
Fr. Mark Toups is a priest for the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux, where he serves as Director of Seminarians. Fr. Toups works with the Institute for Priestly Formation, specializing in communications, development, and spiritual direction.
• Become aware of God’s presence in your life.
• Discover the simple yet profound steps of Catholic prayer.
• Learn how to respond to God and express yourself in prayer.
• Discover how to hear God’s voice in Scripture, in your heart, and in ordinary moments.
• Learn how to overcome frustrations, distractions, and dryness in prayer.
• Grow in your relationship with God and those around you. …and much more!
Call the parish office for more information or click on registration for parish programs in the menu to buy a book.
Stations of the Cross
Fridays of Lent @ 7pm in the Church
Starts March 7
Join us on Friday, Aprill 11 @ 7pm for a special presentation of living stations by SPX teens.
What is Lent and How Do We Observe It?
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7p.m following daily Mass
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mr. Tracy Earl Welliver, MTS, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mr. Dave Wils, Director of Youth Ministry
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator