Saint Pius the Tenth Parish Mission Statement
The Roman Catholic Parish of Saint Pius the Tenth in Greensboro, North Carolina endeavors to know the Lord through the Gospel and our ministries of Formation, Education, and Evangelization, love the Lord through our prayer and worship of Christ centered on His presence in the Holy Eucharist, serve the Lord through our hospitality and our stewardship of the gifts entrusted to us, that we may continue Christ’s work of charity and compassion.
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
Phone office 272-4681 for more information
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7pm following daily Mass
Welcome to Saint Pius the Tenth
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mr. Derek Rotty, Director of Faith Formation
- Mrs. Chelsea Evett, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator
The DeJoy Primary Education Center
"Making a Place to Gather and Grow" for the youngest members of our community. For more information and photos, visit HERE
We Gather Login
Thanksgiving Day Mass
Please join us as we gather together to
Thursday, November 26
A Place to Gather and Grow
Community Stewardship @ Out of the Garden
Sign up to volunteer at our Out of the Garden Project Warehouse Volunteer evenings, the last Wednesday of every month.
Visit HERE to sign up and for more information.
Latest Catholic News
11/29/15 8:45 pm
Here is a ZENIT transcription and translation of the address Pope Francis gave this evening in Bangui, Central African Republic, at a prayer vigil outside of the cathedral. The Pope had just completed a ceremony to open the Holy Door of the Jubilee of Mercy and celebrated Mass.
* * *Read More
11/29/15 6:42 pm
Pope Francis has just left Uganda today, now nearing the end of his three-nation, six-day visit to Africa.
Father Torquato Paolucci, Italian Comboni missionary from Urbania, worked from 1972 to 2010 in Uganda. In the lead-up to the trip, he pointed out to ZENIT some particulars of this central African nation, wh...Read More
11/29/15 6:33 pm
Here is a Vatican translation of the address Pope Francis had prepared for a meeting with youth outside the cathedral of Bangui, Central African Republic, following a Mass he celebrated there this evening. The Pope did not give this address, choosing instead to speak off-the-cuff.
* * *Read More
Readings for the Week of November 29, 2015
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-10, 14 / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8-11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 19-21, 25-27 / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-6 / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6