Share Our Thanksgiving Harvest
Deliver a Turkey Meal to a Family in Need
Pick up a complete Thanksgiving Meal after Mass the weekend of November 22-23 and deliver to a family in need on the afternoon of Sunday, Nov 23. The Sign Up link is HERE.
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator
A Place to Gather and Grow
Latest Catholic News
10/30/14 2:23 pm
Here is the Vatican translation of the final document of the synod of bishops on the family. To see the tally of synod fathers' votes on each paragraph, see the original link here.
* * *Read More
10/30/14 12:58 pm
Pope Francis is asking exorcists to manifest the love of the Church for those “suffering due to the work of the Evil One.” The Pope said this in a message to Father Francesco Bamonte, the director of the International Association of Exorcists (AIE). About 300 exorcists attended a course last weekend in Rome.
10/30/14 12:53 pm
To view the video click here.
Fall Festival Fun!
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7p.m following daily Mass