Share Our Thanksgiving Harvest
Deliver a Turkey Meal to a Family in Need
Pick up a complete Thanksgiving Meal after Mass the weekend of November 22-23 and deliver to a family in need on the afternoon of Sunday, Nov 23. The Sign Up link is HERE.
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator
A Place to Gather and Grow
Latest Catholic News
10/24/14 2:31 pm
Roman Rite - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year A - October 26, 2014Read More
10/24/14 1:56 pm
With much of the focus on the plight of Chaldean Christian in Iraq and the fight of the US-led coalition against ISIS, the ongoing crisis in Syria has to some extent fallen from the headlines. However, life for Christians—and the majority of Muslims—in the country remains extremely difficult. Maronite Archbishop Sa...
10/24/14 11:43 am
To view the video click here.
Fall Festival Fun!
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7p.m following daily Mass