Holy Week & Easter Mass Schedule
April 17....Holy Thursday....7 p.m.
April 18.....Stations of the Cross....3 p.m
& Good Friday Celebration of the Passion of the Lord....7 p.m.
April 19....Easter Vigil....8:30 p.m.
April 20....Easter Sunday....7 a.m. (30 minutes earlier), 9 a.m., & 11:30 a.m.
Thank you for your generous support of the Diocesan Support Appeal 2014
What's Happening @ SPX!?!
CLICK the above icon to find out!
Want to be considered for Parish Pastoral Council? Download a nomination form HERE!
Saturday Vigil 5:00 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9:00 & 11:30 am
DAILY MASSES (Chapel)
Monday: 7 a.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.
Thursday: 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:15 p.m.
First Saturday Mass 8:00 am
Sunday 9:00 am Mass
(Fall through Spring)
MOST HOLY DAYS of OBLIGATION
7:00 am, 12 Noon, 7:00 pm
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Saturdays 4:00 - 4:45 pm in Church
or by appointment
First Fridays, Noon to 5 pm & 6 to 7p.m following daily Mass
COMING IN MAY! REGISTER NOW!
Adult programs to enrich your faith and enliven your spirit this Easter Season!
Starts Thursday, May 8 @ 10AM
Starts Wednesday, May 14 @ 7PM
Click on the registration for parish programs tab on the left. You can register and pay online or call the parish office at the number above.
220 State Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
PO BOX 13588
Greensboro, North Carolina 27415-3588
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday office closes at 12pm
Closed on Holy Days of Obligation & most federal holidays.
- Monsignor Anthony Marcaccio, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ron Steinkamp, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Phil Cooper, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bill Shaw, Deacon
- Rev. Mr. Bob Morris, Deacon
- Mrs. Patricia Spivey, Pastoral Associate
- Mr. Tracy Earl Welliver, MTS, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Anne Knapke, M.Ed, School Principal
- Mrs. Ann Flynt, Assistant Principal
- Mrs. Sallie Kelton, Music Minister
- Mr. Brian Otter, Assistant Music Minister / Handbell Director
- Mr. Dave Wils, Director of Youth Ministry
- Mrs. Carolyn Painley, Community Life Coordinator
- Mr. Glenn Spivey, Seniors Minister
- Mrs. Liz Pendergrass, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Wendy Barber, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Natasha McNair, Nursery Coordinator